Question from an idiot.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ImportConvert

What year accord looks like a fastback and are they good modding platforms? I seen one with 117k miles for $3,200 today and I thought it might be a deal.

ok. honda accord 86-88 i beleive. i had a 87 accord hatchback or fastback as can be called. not good for modding platforms. no real str8 up engine swap unless u get a japanese engine. <<< there are few as hell out there and not worth the trouble. as for if you plan on putting in something newer in a swap like a d16 or b18 you will need to fab about everything. << have not seen a place that makes mouts for it. if you plan on doing anything to the motor its not really worth it as again not many things made for it.if you wanted to lower the car any you have to take parts off of a 90 to 91 model to lower it. << again no parts for the fastback. do not count on what i am saying tho i could be wrong on alot of it but this is from what i learned when i had mine.
lostsoulzprophet1
S6300327.jpg

lostsoulzprophet1

Thank you very much. Thats the exact car minus the rims. I think I'll just look for a clean '93 lxi now. I just want to see the look of the bowtie boys as I blast by in a stock -wink wink- accord from yesteryear. Lol

it was a good car but just not much for the upgradable style without alot of money and ,major customazation

$3200 is rape. You can find those for $500 all over the place.

For $3200 you can get a nice CRX. And that is a great starting point for a fun, fast car.

Back