Question ?? my setup vs power im putting out is go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid hatch

Question ?? my setup vs power im putting out is good or bad????

Ok i have an lsvtec in my hatch here is what it includes
Endyn rollerwaves 12.5:1
stock rods
arp headstuds and rod bolts
81.5 bore
1st gen b16 head stock
skunk valve train and stg2 cams
skunk manifold
3in cold air intake custom
jun cam gears
full balanced assembly
stock tbody
jdm itr4-1 header
full 2.5exhaust
I also have a mugen chiped ecu open loop and vafc
oh timing is at 17deg.
is 190 whp and 134 good or bad for this setup. My car is way nasty rich i know i need smaller injectors but do you think. like a 65mm tbody and smaller injectors will get me near 200. Im running 450's now im gonna try like 310's.

Any comments to help me get my 200 would be appreciated i want to get 200 before i send the head out to get full out race port and polish and bisi header.

you weren't able to tune with a wideband O2? i think by correcting your fuel and adding the TB you should be close (TB wont add too much, but i think you're at the point where you can use it). get a fuel gauge and fpr on there too, this will help when tuning on the dyno.

he has a VAFC, but he has the "mugen chip" with open loop.

The open loop system licks ass, and so does the mugen chip. Go with your stock ECU, or take the step up and go with hondata.

he can keep what he has and still tune it very well. on my old b16 i had the mugen chip running a vafc, and aem fpr and was able to tune my fuel very well. in fact, here is the dyno sheet, you can see my a/f on the bottom
s3e88eb420e1bb.jpg

you just need to dyno somewhere that has a wideband O2 sensor.

this was w/ the wide band my airfuel was way to rich i lowerd fuel pressure to 38 psi and was still way to much the afc is -50% in alot of spots i thikk i need smaller injectors i was like 11.5:1 air fuel ratio

Hondata and tune your ride, stick with a base line map for your setup. and you don't need your fpr.

Milan

Back