1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on 91 prelude

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by 91prelude520, Jul 4, 2010.

1. 91prelude520

91prelude520 New Member

i have a 91 prelude i just was wonderin in that mess of plastic air intake tubes, when i pulled all of mine out i noticed a tube coming off the box the filter sits in. is that important it goes to another plastic box under the intake manifold.

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Are you trying to install an after-market intake? It's probably a vacuum hose, and yes, it's important. If you are installing a new intake, then there should be a nipple on it to connect that hose too. If you want to eliminate it, then you need to get a small breather filter...

3. 91prelude520

91prelude520 New Member

i will be upgrading intake when i find one. right now i just want to get more air to the k and n filter i found out was on it.

4. deadmonday08

deadmonday08 New Member

I don't think that they make an actual cold air intake for a 91 prelude. I did, however, find a Weapon R ram air intake for it. I think that's about all there really is for it unless you want to make your own cold air intake which can be a real pain in the butt.

Check out myhotprelude.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted