Questions about Toda cams.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

I was told by a friend to look into buying toda cams? i use a b18a with I/E in a crx si, using for a friday nightdrag racer. i know 403's are great cams, but what about the toda's? do they make anything for my application? how are they priced compared to crowers? any1 know of the type of #'s they put down. on crower's page they have a dyno for 11.5 hp at the wheels and say they range from 10-15 at the wheels depending on setup. thanks

toda's honda cams are for vtec heads only.

ya well, i just found out i can get crower 403's with springs and retainers from my friend for 1100 canadian. so like 700 USD. which is a steal since that is alot less than the crower sight itself! so next paycheck im getting my act clutch/pressure plate, 14 lb integra flywheel and the crower cams and springs/retainers. then :)!

lol i wish, i got 2100 to play with right now, 850 for act clutch and then the rest for the crower setup.

The crower cams, springs, and retainors are actually pretty cheap new.
The cams go for about 400, then the springs and retainors can be picked up for less then 250. Remember, the crower site's prices are inflated, That is MSRP. That is not the market value of them. Look at cars for an example. The civic SI MSRP is 19k but you can buy them new for 16 or less.

Back