Quick Reply "Go Advanced" is broken

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone else having problems? I know Calesta is... and theres been other reports from other boards as well. I upgraded from rc3 to rc4 of vbseo this afternoon around 6pm est.

I closed IE when it first happened and came back in and the problem was still there. But now I just logged off and then back in and it seems fine...I'll let you know if I have any other problems.

some links may be fubar in the mean-time. they will be restored once i get a fix from the vbseo guys. other boards are having this problem too, so its not just us.

i cant direct link into the members lounge anymore, it gives me an error.

I dont know if you changed how the site navigates but its different than its been in the past

now it says forumdisplay=15 or something of that nature.

Also I've been seeing member's names with no info under them.

I saw Bunkd and Calesta's names both do that. Just there name, in a small size font and no info underneath the username when they post.

yes, the forum/thread names are removed for now, as that's a vbseo function-- which is disabled. it's the generic "sucky" way now.

members with no info under them = guest post... which is why i disabled the plugin. I;d rather have the members assocaited with the posts rather than neat urls for a day.

a staff member has been alerted at vbseo, and he is working on trying to fix the problem.

i'm still having the same problems as yesterday... same as i described to you on IM. started about 9:45am central today. posts this morning around 9am central didn't have any problem.

Back