R/C Hobbies Anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rfalls86

RexRacer
hey peeps i was just wondering if anybody here at honda swap is into the R/C world!! i have owned 6 R/C's including- HPI Savage X, Ofna Pirate 4x4, Hpi RS4 Evo3, Yokomo Blitz Drifter, Blade CP And Blade CP Pro!! I have sold both trucks because they dont float my boat no more but now im into the chopper scene. If anyone would like to share pics of their own or comment on experiences they have or had with theirs would be really cool! ^_^ ;)

Ofna Monster Pirate, HPI RS4 2 nitro, HPI RS4 super nitro, HPI MT Nitro.
I had a Tmax nitro and a TL01 but sold those.

I also have a Blade CP.

I had a truck that my dad bought me(I think it was a Team Losi something). That was years ago, I find that they're way too expensive for me.

I had a TAO2 a few years back but I gave it to my step dad and now I have a TAO3. I broke the steering servo like 6 years ago and I haven't touched it since lol I have a 14T Double in that bad boy and it flies...I think i'll fix it soon now lol

I've built and flown 6 planes: hoping to get back into it with a build over the winter.

I have:
HPI Savage SS
HPI Rush EVO
HPI RS3 SS
HPI Pro4
(2) HPI Micro RS4's with a track in my attic :)
I got the 3 speed for my Savage, thing pulls the front wheels up no prob :)

savagesnow.JPG

rsxfront.JPG

I have:
HPI Savage SS
HPI Rush EVO
HPI RS3 SS
HPI Pro4
(2) HPI Micro RS4's with a track in my attic :)
I got the 3 speed for my Savage, thing pulls the front wheels up no prob :)

savagesnow.JPG

rsxfront.JPG

How did i know that you would be into this... lol!!!
- i havent owned any expensive toys like this yet...

I havent been around long but you already figured me out :p I'm a tinker-er, is that a word? :lol:

Sure and you should attempt a Ghetto Freeze job on your toy truck :rofl:. Not sure what purpose it would serve but your a "Tinker-er" and thats what Tinker-er's do best!

-Maybe you can freeze the ground behind you so your competition "slip's" or something crazy!!!

Current projects:
1. Animate the RealDoll (Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll) and program it to kill.
2. Purchase teddy-ruxpin like Christmas tree insert. ( Animated Christmas Tree Face ) Rewire the servos to move a branch in and out instead of raising and lowering eye brows. Play Hitler speeches and make the tree seig-heil when the crowd cheers. (Project: Der Tennenbaum)
3. Buy Yankees 3D baseball sticker (The one that you put on your car, and it appears as though it's been thrown into the glass?). Remove baseball. Keep Yankees logo. attach rear fusilage from Cessna to sticker. Re-apply sticker and Yankees Logo.
4. Build Dune Buggy
5. Work on Starship design.

Last edited:
Current projects:
1. Animate the RealDoll (Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll) and program it to kill.
2. Purchase teddy-ruxpin like Christmas tree insert. ( Animated Christmas Tree Face ) Rewire the servos to move a branch in and out instead of raising and lowering eye brows. Play Hitler speeches and make the tree seig-heil when the crowd cheers. (Project: Der Tennenbaum)
3. Buy Yankees 3D baseball sticker (The one that you put on your car, and it appears as though it's been thrown into the glass?). Remove baseball. Keep Yankees logo. attach rear fusilage from Cessna to sticker. Re-apply sticker and Yankees Logo.
4. Build Dune Buggy
5. Work on Starship design.

that is crazyness

Oh, yeah.. work warning. Sorry.

I'm gonna try to pick up the stuff to do the Yankee's plane thing tonight. I came up with that today and was giggling to myself like a maniac.

Yeah, Real dolls are kinda spooky. You have to fireman carry it into the tub and soak it in hot water to make it feel alive. Which is often the problem that is commonly faced by the typical client of Real Doll.

When I get the time, and space and resources and I prepare the endoskeleton, memory wire and servos I'll need to order like, 30 real dolls. I'll pump the water through them so you don't have to soak it. Then I'm giving each one a goddam AR15 and letting them loose . Coast ta coast, gangsta.

And they will be powered by E.Coli bacteria, so they have to pause and eat raw, bad chicken and spinach.

Back