R34 body kit question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luded

On a prelude with the r34 kit where did yall mount the turn signals? or did yall just wire them into your corner lights? I was also thinking I have some piaa position lamps and possibly mouting them back hidden and wiring them as my turn signals. Any input?

it takes a lot of work. My friend has one on his 5th gen, and he had to make his own bracket out of scrap metal. Before that, they were just duct taped and superglued. He attached the brackets to the front cross member, looks good and totally legal. He had to alter it for the side markers though...got real cramped real quick

Quoted post[/post]]
it takes a lot of work. My friend has one on his 5th gen, and he had to make his own bracket out of scrap metal. Before that, they were just duct taped and superglued. He attached the brackets to the front cross member, looks good and totally legal. He had to alter it for the side markers though...got real cramped real quick

Got ya I was thinking about just wiring the turn signals like alot of cars have. For example the civic 92-95 has theirs liek that so i was thinking about going to the kunk yard and taking the wiring from one and using that. Its a possability. Or just make my own with my piaa lights

Back