Race day..!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

13 seconds all motor boys :moon:
B16crx and his girl (ludegirl) tearing it up....needless to say she got smizzoked :whip: but shes still pimpin it in her blue lude :driver:

s4014660fb4b0d.jpg

s4014661d222f2.jpg

s4014662b38290.jpg

s4014663b222f3.jpg

s40146647c5c43.jpg

heres my friend stevens car, his girl was driving, she got a late 16 but there was a Vtec wire problem or think it would have done better
s4014665f0001a.jpg

and heres the phat ass MR2 that some nut dropped a guide rail on and then ran off, notice the toyota emblems "painted" into it and the fucked up scratches on the hood
s4014666c2bf3b.jpg

all in all it was mucho fun, but it was soooooo fuckin cold so i didnt get to many pictures, and we got there a lil late, to many people were trying to get stuff done at the last second so we didnt hook up with every one but next time it will be much better and i intend on bringing an EZ up tent, BBQ, blankets, a truck, some chairs, and hopefuly the new GSR.

props go's out to mike for lookin at my boys car and tryin to help yo, thanks man!

sorry :unsure:.....at the california speed way in fontana. there was i think some 200 or 400 hundred cars racing, i dont remember what it was but tehre was a shit load of people.

already at the bottom of the pile <_<

:concur: she was pretty hot he had some other girl there with him to :fuckyou:

he was :tpp: trailer park even!

yeah guys i brought to girls so i could share...it was preety fun out there but ooohhh soo cold....i forgot a jacket too!!! and man are those officials out there bitchy....first off "your going to fast 5mph limit in the pits" (i was going no more than 10) then "turn you headlights on" (last year you could run with just parking lights and the guy was giving me the weridest hand signal) and then what are you doing? do you have a helment ??? (i didn't think i was gonna run a 13 untuned...) it was tight though...next time i will bring a jacket, and have my car tuned, and more of ya'll will show up!!!!

hahaha, thanks guys...I knew I had to bring a friend along, the girl to guy ratio there is like 200:1, and I hoped she'd pick up some love for the hondas.

I had the best time racing my car, now I will be able to see the difference between my boring old practically stock lude and my soon to be improved jdm H22 w/lsd lude. After the first run, I was totally hooked!

yeah now that i think about it you didnt have a jacket :D that must have sucked

i cant believe this didint get more posts, i was looking forward to see wtf people said! ass holes............ :yes: ....j/k

20" slicks are for underpowered pussies. :p

Get some 24.5"'s yo!

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 28 2004, 06:20 AM

Get some 24.5"'s yo!

umm......? i musta fuckin missed some shit some where.....ya wanna fill me in foo?

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 28 2004, 07:27 AM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 06:20 AM

Get some 24.5"'s yo!

umm......? i musta fuckin missed some shit some where.....ya wanna fill me in foo?

s4014660fb4b0d.jpg

20" slick on the front of the Rex...

Those things are weak man... I spun them BADLY with 151hp at the wheels on my B16a. You oughta invest in some 22x15x8's. I Guarantee you'll be happier with how they hook over the 20" slicks.

lol are you fuckin serious? there slicks? i was there and they didnt look like slicks lol my motha fuckin gosh. I didnt really scope the tire out but damn! a 20" slick, didnt even know ther was such a thing. ya know at one point i did look at that picture and think "WTF" did he race on a donut. :D well he was untuned and there were a few other things (loose ends) but im hopin to see him hit a real good 13 next time were out there. The fucker was fast! I can say that much.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Jan 28 2004, 04:34 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jan 28 2004, 07:27 AM
SiR Kid
@Jan 28 2004, 06:20 AM

Get some 24.5"'s yo!

s4014660fb4b0d.jpg

20" slick on the front of the Rex...

Those things are weak man... I spun them BADLY with 151hp at the wheels on my B16a. You oughta invest in some 22x15x8's. I Guarantee you'll be happier with how they hook over the 20" slicks.

if your going all motor i suggest you stick with 13x22x8 maybe even 13x22x8.5 at the most...

unless your retarded like me and you put type r suspension on your car then you can ONLY FIT 15x8x22 or larger lol

you wont need 15" on an all motor car... i only know a few people running 15" in the all motor class such as erick, jeremy, bisi [sometimes], and leslie durst... other than that for a daily driven all motor car on slicks, i definitely suggest 13x8x22

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 28 2004, 12:07 PM
if your going all motor i suggest you stick with 13x22x8 maybe even 13x22x8.5 at the most...

unless your retarded like me and you put type r suspension on your car then you can ONLY FIT 15x8x22 or larger lol

you wont need 15" on an all motor car... i only know a few people running 15" in the all motor class such as erick, jeremy, bisi [sometimes], and leslie durst... other than that for a daily driven all motor car on slicks, i definitely suggest 13x8x22

I was being facetious.... 20" slicks are rediculous, though. Nothing but shifting and traction issues. :p

And for that other guy... The tires have m/t on them, so I damn well hope they're slicks... Otherwise they're front runners for some RWD beast that the CRX got mixed up with and put on the front.

I'll be using 15x8x22" slicks when I get my car out on the track again.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 29 2004, 01:22 AM
if my car ever sees slicks, they will be 13x8x24.5

thats the same size my friend roger was selling for like 300 bucks... but since they couldnt find a serious buyer they decided to build another full race car... hopefully to run a low 9 high 8 this coming season

:spin:

Back