Rachael Ray.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That giadda bitch is fucking annoying. Knot in a tree > giadda .

I HATE Giadda... She annoys me... I like that Milfable Semi-HomeMade chick though... She likes to drink too... :D

And MORE LINKS TO FHM SHOT OF RACHEAL RAY!! She is hot as hell to me..

My son who is 18 months old LOVES Racheal Ray. He could be in the other room, you turn on racheal ray, he hears her talking, and goes straight to the TV. :)

well we arent talkin super models with plastic parts. Rachael Ray is the shiz nittle bam zip zap snap!!!

red dress FTW!!

bahahahaha the racial slurs one is some good stuff.

hahahaha..

But Oprah wasn't Ray's only target. Sources say she told the group how much she liked Jennifer Aniston and then called Brad Pitt a "pussy boy." But her harshest comments were reserved for Angelina Jolie, calling her "a skanky, backdoor c**t."

Rachel Ray and cleavage are NOT synonyms...

Giada is fucking hot, I'd get a divorce for her, and yes, my wife knows this.

:)

Can I be first to lick the spoon? I've thought she was cute some days, other days something's messed up. Probably camera angle or something. But she's not fugly.

:hitit:

I've thought this for a while, nice to see I'm not the only one who wants to get with RR.

no dude you're wrong. giadda has nice boobies and a hot face. rachel ray makes me wanna :puke: cause she has no boobs and she never wears a bra (it makes her look like a boy w/ big nipples).

Back