Rachelle's Xmas gift to me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I can't find a price on this damnwatch anywhere.

This is the watch she got me.

http://www.swissarmy.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe...iword=maverick+

I believe this is the replacment for it.

http://www.swissarmy.com/Watches/Product.h...&product=24132&

I can't find the normal mavrick chrono anywhere online. sigh... so whats it worth? hmmm.

btw it looks nice and fits me well.

p.s yes I know its way past xmas. Im just now getting around to looking it up. =)

why does it matter? and i froogled and the cheapest i saw was $207.

anyway, nice gift and nice girlfriend/wife/signifcant other. =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Why the fuck do you care what the watch your girl got you costs?
because deep down inside, he thinks he's the woman in the relationship :p j/p

seriously tho, I usually only hear of girls looking to see how much shit cost that a guy bought them

its more so to nag her =) lol I told her I was going to figure it out and she said I couldnt.

weird how google couldnt find shit on it yet froogle pulled it up right away.

ok next question. how can I polish a scratch out of the metal part? Hmmmm

light surface scratch or a deep gouge?

Living near Swiss Army Knife / Victorinox corporate headquarters I attend the yearly factory overstock sale. I got the one higher than that, marked at $450 for $80. I got the rubber band, which brought the prices down, but overall a great watch. It EATS batterys for breakfast.

Live with the scratched one, repair the scratch, or send it back to Victorinox for repair (It's free for life).

Quoted post[/post]]

Live with the scratched one, repair the scratch, or send it back to Victorinox for repair (It's free for life).

That's good to know. When it needs a new battery I'll send it to them for replacment and to remove the slight scratch.

YES send it to them for the battery replacement because they machine the backs so goddam well you have to break the molecular bond on the cap to get it off. Victorinox uses Stolen Alien Technology to teleport batteries in and out of them.

Back