1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radiator Core Support

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by P7ank5te7, Aug 17, 2009.

1. P7ank5te7

P7ank5te7 New Member

Hey All. I was searching online to see how hard this would be from google, but was unsuccessful with finding any information on it, and the manual doesn't show jack about it either. I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it would be and any information on tearing to apart and putting it back in. I was in an accident which bent it pretty good and I know I'm going to have to replace it or bend the living nightmare out of it and I know I can get a replacement cheaper than me fighting to get it back to close to straight. Thanks for everything in advance. -Gary

2. freak86

freak86 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. I have the same situation. Accident, and all. But yeah, thinking about trying the bending thing first, then maybe buying it. Or maybe I'll buy it, then just get it painted/put it in if the bending doesn't work out? Hell, I don't know. lol.

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

You have to drill out the press welds, realign the whole thing, then weld in the new one. Unless you've done it before or are extremely careful, your headlights/bumper/hood will probably not line up to factory specs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted