Radiator Core Support

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P7ank5te7

Hey All. I was searching online to see how hard this would be from google, but was unsuccessful with finding any information on it, and the manual doesn't show jack about it either. I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it would be and any information on tearing to apart and putting it back in. I was in an accident which bent it pretty good and I know I'm going to have to replace it or bend the living nightmare out of it and I know I can get a replacement cheaper than me fighting to get it back to close to straight. Thanks for everything in advance. -Gary

I was wondering the same thing. I have the same situation. Accident, and all. But yeah, thinking about trying the bending thing first, then maybe buying it. Or maybe I'll buy it, then just get it painted/put it in if the bending doesn't work out? Hell, I don't know. lol.

You have to drill out the press welds, realign the whole thing, then weld in the new one. Unless you've done it before or are extremely careful, your headlights/bumper/hood will probably not line up to factory specs.

Back