radio anti theft code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

epic

how can i get my anti theft code? its the original radio of a used car so i dont have it. and my kenwood just blew. i hurt without music, please help.

serial number is: f50446794d

thanks

Call up Honda and ask to talk to somebody at the service desk, or one of the techs, they should be able to give you the unlock code. Oh also have your vin# ready, it also helps if you have the owners manual with the service history so you can call the dealership where it was sold and/or originally serviced. Beware this might take some time, it took me 3 days on and off to get the unlock code for my wife's Jetta, as the people at VW were complete idiots.

thanks. yea i was hoping to avoid waiting by seeing if someone here can help me since i saw an accord thread that had the same problem and people here on the forum offered to give him the code. i'll do that tho maybe i'll get lucky.

edit::... they sounded like they didnt wanna give it to me at first but i got it working. thanks

Last edited:
Hey can somebody please get me a code for my anti theft cd player. Its and 1998 Honda accord V6 model number:39100-S84-A200 Reference number:CQ-JH1710Z

Thanks i would really appreciate this ALOT!!!

unlock code- please help

how can i get my anti theft code? its the original radio of a used car so i dont have it. please help.

serial number is: 26058147

email: bedoui@minisisinc.com

thanks

Back