Randomness....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm dyin' here !

gaquake.jpg

hahahahahah

At first I was like... wtf is so funny about a throttle body? Then I saw the DOOM at the bottom... :laugh:

shits.jpg

It was the h22 from that accord I junked....

And as for randomness.....everyone but 2 people failed.

This was a test to see if random thoughts and internet usage would collide...but most everyone just pulled pictures that they already had on their gallerys and use their own random photos to applease or show off to people they know. If it were a fully random photo pulled from a search engine...then most people can see what they were searching for....artistic people look and search for artistic photos, car people post car photos, and humoristic people try to search for something funny to post...same can be said for people in bad moods and they post dark or gothic moodish pictures...people in the happy mindset...will just post something that catches their eye and gives them a good feeling.

For those that was trying to post randomly pictures....how long did it take for you to actually search and scan thruogh many pages to find something postable....or were you searching for something that your mood affected....or were you just searching for something that was ....well....random?

I hadn't posted yet, and I just read Airjockeys post.

Not sure where I fit in, but this was my picture....
Historys_Incomplete_Puzzle.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
It was the h22 from that accord I junked....

And as for randomness.....everyone but 2 people failed.

This was a test to see if random thoughts and internet usage would collide...but most everyone just pulled pictures that they already had on their gallerys and use their own random photos to applease or show off to people they know. If it were a fully random photo pulled from a search engine...then most people can see what they were searching for....artistic people look and search for artistic photos, car people post car photos, and humoristic people try to search for something funny to post...same can be said for people in bad moods and they post dark or gothic moodish pictures...people in the happy mindset...will just post something that catches their eye and gives them a good feeling.

For those that was trying to post randomly pictures....how long did it take for you to actually search and scan thruogh many pages to find something postable....or were you searching for something that your mood affected....or were you just searching for something that was ....well....random?
in the rules, you never said it had to be a pic we had never seen before....

as far as my pic, i thought about it, and it was the most random thing i could think of.....

mine were the 1st 7 or 8 images on my photobucket account

a few of mine were "random" search engine photos.. Such as einstein on the bike.. I did use a couple from my own sight.

So...

Shove.gif

Back