RANT. 02+ blue civic coupe w/unpainted fender

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Every fucking day I see your dumb ass out on RT2 at the mayo/RT2 light you have a newer style blue Civic coupe with a primered front I think right fender. from the way it looks your car is near stock other then having what sounds like NO FUCKING EXHAUST.

I see you day in and day out reving the piss out of your car no matter WHO is next to you.

Mustang.. REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV then you try and race them with your slow ass piece of shit car.

Neon REEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV REV REV REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV then you try again to race no matter if
there are cars in front of you or not

Then there's the days when a nice car is next to you say a Boxster or 911 once again I've seen you rev the piss out of your car sitting next to them knowing damn well theres 3-4 cars in front of you in your lane!!!!!!

you dumb fucking ass I've seen you do that shit almost EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last 1.5 or so years

your car sucks.

your car is slow.

your car is ugly and needs to be color matched

your car sounds like total shit

stop trying to race people

no one would ever race you,and even if they did YOU HAVE CARS IN FRONT OF YOU it wont happen!!!!!

stop trying to fuck with high dollar cars you WILL lose

stop trying to fuck with cheap piece of shit ricers you will still lose

:cliffs: your car is a total piece of slow shit STOP TRYING TO RACE PEOPLE/REV YOUR ENGINE EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU STOP AT A LIGHT.

PLEASE go pull a Will! I hope I never see your car again unless it's in a junk yard melted to the ground.

at the very least put a fucking muffler on the car and stop reving it EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!!!!!!!

every fucking day.......

P.S

I forgot..... when you leave off from a light and your car goes BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP off the revlimitor SHIFT THE FUCKING CAR. YOU

A. do not make any power after X many RPM so SHIFT THE FUCKING CAR.
B. do not gain any speed by not shifting the car it has more then 1 gear so SHIFT THE FUCKING CAR
C. once again go fuck your dumbass self!

p.s.s

people like you give hondas a bad name EVEN MORE SO then ricers.

I feel 10x better.

Thanks hondaswap!

You should wait in a parking lot next to the light you always see him at, then follow him and see if he tries to race. smoke him, then let him hear your rant then drive off laughing at him.

fuckin ricers, lol

one day you and your friends should box him in and make him go 30mph :p its known to piss ricers off, especially on highways ;)

gallery_32558_286_15299.jpg

:huh: W..T..F? that... was......... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn i want to let that out every day here in tally and my friend, you have made me feel so much better! :drinks_drunk: rICERS SUCK, rICERS SUCK, rICERS SUCK ,rICERS SUCK, rICERS SUCK!

i'm gonna go drink right now fuckit..HONDASWAP ROCKS! :worthyp:

:fr:

next time you see him at a light and its red, get out of your car and go up to his window and just yell at him saying somethin glike... "STOP REVVING YOUR FUCKING POS CIVIC!!" thatd be good, oh and get it on tape too.

lol, wee bit of anger managment :D

i can't believe he bounces off the rev limiter all the time and his car has lasted this long...

Originally posted by mdlax1@Mar 4 2005, 02:43 PM
jeef lets meet up one mornign and i'll race him ;)
[post=469275]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there enough room on this board for two jeefs?

I could race him and whip his ass but whats the point? I dont' want to say hondas suck because they don't well his does.

I think in the 5 years I've been there his car is BY FAR the loudest.

bastard

Originally posted by jeffie7+Mar 4 2005, 08:42 PM-->
@Mar 4 2005, 02:43 PM
jeef lets meet up one mornign and i'll race him ;)
[post=469275]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there enough room on this board for two jeefs?

[post=469435]Quoted post[/post]​

No there is only room for the original jeef.

Find someone with a lifted truck and run his pos civic over.

dont be a bitch jeffie. pull up to a red light next to him, get out of your car, drag him from him and procced to "teach" him about being a ricer

Back