::rant:: disrespectful people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its not "just a car" its yourmode of transportation, its the thing people look at before the driver, it shows that you take pride in what you do, it shows your not a lazy slackfuck.

Yes I have an 85 chev celebrity.

An '85 chevy celebrity eh? That car just screams success, lol.:p

oh hell
go get some revenge then

heres an idea for you... free of charge

go to home depot
go to the tool rental section
get this
The Home Depot Tool Rental - Demolition Hammer
and this
The Home Depot Tool Rental - 3000-Watt Generator

throw it in the back of a friends truck
paint the truck with some of this in case you are seen (you are going to be making a lot of noise)
Duplicolor Shield - Temporary Spray on Bra

wear some loose fitting coveralls with a hood, a painters mask (the bulky ones with the filters), and some tinted goggles

find the fucker who has offended you and your vehicle and locate their car late at night
pull up to the car in the truck (you should have removed the plates)
jump from the bed of the truck onto the hood / roof of their car
fire up the jack hammer and slam a hole through the hood all the way through the head into or through the engine block
if there is time feel free to jack hammer more areas like the roof, the tranny, the doors, the trunk etc...
really get into it... do a fucking job on it
then jump in the truck and leave
go a few towns over and wash the truck, put the plates back on and get rid of the jack hammer and generator at an out of town location until you can return them
then get rid of the coveralls, mask, and glasses

there ya go
you want revenge, thats it

theres ways around that obviously
im not here to teach people the entire book
im just laying the framework... people who wish to learn more can and will have to seek out the rest of the information on their own

I actually never submitted my review on the spray-on bra...

Attachments

• 1coat2.jpg
    1coat2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00075.JPG
    DSC00075.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    283.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
i swear to god if i saw someone other than me sitting on my s2000 i would more than likely go to jail. i wish i was around for whoever slit the rear window in my car...

im there with ya Brian....Kill a bitch.

Back