Rdm Honda Is Dumb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rdmownz01.gif

or

rdmownz02.gif

That would be the computers lack of human translation, and it's failure to realize that there are somethings that don't translate correctly and have to be adlibbed, but it is funny.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 24 2003, 02:36 PM
My god, who could've thought that the RDM actually existed.

There actually isn't an RDM, it falls under EDM, there are five domestic markets. There is the North American/Central American/Caribbeen, Europe/Middle east and Africa, Japan, South America, Asia/Oceania. And inside all of those, there are the sub groups by country.

I would assume a honda would be a luxury ride over there in russia considering their state of economy and that the lada can be had for much cheaper bucks. Some guy told me that if you live in russia and your car is clean then your in the russian mafia.

Milan

In India, Civics are considered luxury cars. If you own a Civic, you're pimp mack daddy #1.

Also, after looking at that translation, I think we've stumbled on a new language... Englishski.

Normal Automobile with Abnormal Engine

They continue to express the point of "The specific power of this motor?100 hp to the liter!". This place is like Pro Honda. :woo:

Back