Re-pinning tools????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Foracing

I need to wire the remaining wiring needed from my 94 CX harness for a P72 OBD1....none the less....I read through the articles on the site and it stated that
"Re-pinning tools are fairly inexpensive and can be found at most electronics stores" .....

I have never seen so many RCA dog looks from electronics guys when I asked for a repinning tool (and Pins) for a Honda Wiring Harness.....Can anyone direct me to a specific place (Southern Cali) or web site (my google skills seem to insufficient tonite)....or let me know how you did it correctly....cause the monkey wiring that is rigged now is not acceptable....it is a very hit and miss thing and more times than not I have no vtec....as well I would have to guess that wiring it improperly cant be good for the ECU...Thank in advance

:spin:

got any mini screw drivers?
just find a really small flathead one and you can get the pins out just fine
I used one of the tools on my leatherman micra (an F'n sweet tool to have around)

the pins just slide right back in once you have them out, it's pretty easy, just be patient on the first attempt and you'll figure it out

If you have to add new pins (ones that aren't there), go to a salvege yard and ask them for a ecu harness withabout 2 or 3 inchs of wiring. then you will have a ton of pins to use. otherwise get a small flat head screw driver.

Darin

Back