READ if you wear Contacts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I guess this is kinda old news however, since I don't watch much TV, I just heard about this the other day reading the wallstreet jurnal. Apartently there has been an outbreak of a rare fungus that causes blindness associated with ReNu with MoistureLoc contact solution. Bausch and Lombs on their website actually adivise you to discard any remaining solution you have and swith to a diffrent type. On their website they have alot of information about the solution updates.

http://www.bausch.com

Wow, that's unsettling, I have been using that exact same shit for about 8 months now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow, that's unsettling, I have been using that exact same shit for about 8 months now.
yea tell me about it, I have used that stuff since it came out like a year ago. At the time, it felt so much better then any other brand stuff. I ended up having to trash a bottle and a half of it. There goes $15 straight to the garbage. I am now using Opti-Free RepleniSH by Alcon and have had good results.

Glad I've been wearing glasses for 13 years now.

Wait, no I'm not... but when I can afford contacts I'll be sure to stay away from that shit.

Back