Real HID Kits *NOW WITH PICTURES*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

If anyone has been looking for a True HID Kit I found a sweet deal on them.. The Kits I have start off at 350.00 for them. These are basic Plug and Play Kits. If anyone has been wanting them PM me for more info..

I can ship to anywhere though.. I just thought I would share this good deal with anyone that has wanted them.

Dude I get my hands dirty in everything.. But we just had a major increase in people wanting these here in Omaha and have been buying them on the net (same kits) for like 450-600 and so I called and got a deal on them for us and figured I would branch it out to everyone that needed one.

Here are some pictures of the 3000GT we put them on..

hidkit1.JPG

hidkit2.JPG

hidkit3.JPG

hidkit4.jpg

hidkit5.jpg

We have a few people out here that have ran them with no problems.. But its like tint and exhaust depends on the Cops and what not.. But I have never seen a ticket be given out for them around here.

They will plug and play with a H4 Style. We did a set in a 1997 Civic in about 15 minutes

These kits only do Low HID.. But everyone I talked too that we sold them to said there is no need for a Hi Bulb when they did this..

How do you think they would project out of a 93 Prelude Housing?

I'm semi-interested in the future.

My brother just got an audi tt, and the hids are beautiful, I really want some now.

Back