Really going at the new hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Well for those of you who pay attention to me, you know a buddy of mine (chevy guy) got a civic hatch. he really likes it, but doesnt like how high it rides. he is a lil strapped for cash and wants to lower the car. performace ability isnt a must for him (since he thinks cars should only be fast in a straight line). Do yall see any problem with him going with a skunk2 or apc (something like that) coil over kit. I know they arent true coil overs, but for his application, i think they might work.

i found the H&R race springs after time get way low...if its a daily i would buy the sport ones...but H&R all the way

Quoted post[/post]]
Well for those of you who pay attention to me, you know a buddy of mine (chevy guy) got a civic hatch. he really likes it, but doesnt like how high it rides. he is a lil strapped for cash and wants to lower the car. performace ability isnt a must for him (since he thinks cars should only be fast in a straight line). Do yall see any problem with him going with a skunk2 or apc (something like that) coil over kit. I know they arent true coil overs, but for his application, i think they might work.

H&R sport springs will run him around $150 shipped on Ebay.

I truely believe that for springs alone, you just can't beat neuspeed.

Best I've ever ridden on/worked with.

well money was apparently a REALLY big issue, went with skunk2 springs for 118 bucks

I have skunk2 lowering springs with KYB AGX struts on my car and I like it....You can feel the bumps in the road a bit but its alot better then my old neon green springs...I don't even know wtf they were lol.

how about some tein springs...i dont know how they are...i was thinkin about gettin some...they're like 120 shipped on ebay

I know their coil overs are about as good as it gets, but i cant speak for their springs.

Quoted post[/post]]
I know their coil overs are about as good as it gets, but i cant speak for their springs.

I've seen mixed reviews... the people I know personally who own them love the Tein springs, but some people bitch about them not being stiff enough. I don't think they're meant to be serious performance springs- just lowering with a nice ride that's a bit stiffer than stock.

Back