Really mad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok I sent a money order to this dude for his CTR tranny. He would pm me often about it and I would do the same. Well he pm'ed me saying that he got my money order and that he sent the tranny. I decided to make a different account and see what he will say about the CTR tranny. On my different account he was saying that the tranny was still for sale. I said to myself WTF. This guy lives pretty far from me and I dont know what to do. I have his info and stuff but I dont know if its legit. Oh and after he got the money he just stopped replying to my first account but he instantly replies to the new one I made. This is really making me mad cause alot of money is on the line.

contact the district attourney in his area.

thnx guys I really appreciate this info. If I dont receive the tranny this week or hear from him im gonna take some action. Thnx again. Also anymore info would be appreciated. Wasnt there a post on here before where the same thing happened to a guy and he went down and found out it was some 17y/o kid? Might be on another board.

Originally posted by jdm_civic_sirII@May 15 2004, 09:06 PM
Ok I sent a money order to this dude for his CTR tranny. He would pm me often about it and I would do the same. Well he pm'ed me saying that he got my money order and that he sent the tranny. I decided to make a different account and see what he will say about the CTR tranny. On my different account he was saying that the tranny was still for sale. I said to myself WTF. This guy lives pretty far from me and I dont know what to do. I have his info and stuff but I dont know if its legit. Oh and after he got the money he just stopped replying to my first account but he instantly replies to the new one I made. This is really making me mad cause alot of money is on the line.

ya i agree, contact the police fraud division in the city he lives in....since u got his address.

let the cops deal with it.

dont wait, go ahead call up the cops and if he has the tranny; hell give it to you or refund your money if he doesnt want to go to court.

the same thing happened to me a year ago with a kid on Ebay that I bought a combat front bumper from. He kept saying that he sent the bumper but, couldn't produce a tracking number. I went through 2 months of this bullshit. Finally I had my GF at the time start a new ebay account and start questioning him about parts that he had for sale. 1 of which was the bumper that I had already paid for over 2 months ago. She had him send here pics of it and they were the same pics I had from the auction.

Needless to say, we contacted the local police in his town and explained what had happened. By that evening, the cops in his town were at his door talking to his father at 2 in the morning! In the end, I got my bumper sent overnight to my house (east coast to west coast). I sure his dad was pissed off getting awaken at 2 am. the cops explained to him that this was a federal offense due to it being interstate trading and he could face up to 15 years in the pen! I got my bumper and he lost out on $165 in overnight shipping! ( i only paid $135 for the bumper shipped in the first place) HAHAHAHA he got his.

I say ALL THE PO PO ASAP>

matt

Originally posted by jdm_civic_sirII@May 16 2004, 03:36 PM
thnx guys. I might just do that 2morrow. Call the cops.

What's his AIM name, and where did you see the ad (give me a link), I'll IM him and talk to him about buying it.

Back