1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rear disk swap cable ?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by hondadriver, Sep 30, 2004.

1. hondadriver

hondadriver Member

Hi, I have a 98 civic 4dr LX. I did alot of research for the rear disk conversion, and i now for 2dr's, and hb, you use 99-00 civic si e-brake cables. The question is do i still use the 99-00 civic si cable on my 4dr, or what? If any one has done this conversion on their 4dr can you please share some info.

2. mrnice1058

mrnice1058 Senior Member

first things first wrong forum second i did it to my 97 lx sedan and i am still in hunt for the cables i was told to just go to the dealer and get the cable i can tell you now that it is 85 each one so good luck with that

3. hondadriver

hondadriver Member

Ok, sorry about the wrong forum. But my question was DO I USE THE 99-00 Civic Si e-brake cables on my 4dr? NOT where can I get 99-00 Civic Si cables. I'm asking this because the 4dr is longer than the 2dr and hb, I thought that they would be too short to use on a 4dr.

4. hondadriver

hondadriver Member

5. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

As far as I know, even though the 4-door is longer, they use the same chassis, so I would assume that the Si cables would work.

6. bcman

bcman Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted