rear disk swap cable ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi, I have a 98 civic 4dr LX. I did alot of research for the rear disk conversion, and i now for 2dr's, and hb, you use 99-00 civic si e-brake cables. The question is do i still use the 99-00 civic si cable on my 4dr, or what? If any one has done this conversion on their 4dr can you please share some info.

first things first wrong forum second i did it to my 97 lx sedan and i am still in hunt for the cables i was told to just go to the dealer and get the cable i can tell you now that it is 85 each one so good luck with that

Ok, sorry about the wrong forum. But my question was DO I USE THE 99-00 Civic Si e-brake cables on my 4dr? NOT where can I get 99-00 Civic Si cables. I'm asking this because the 4dr is longer than the 2dr and hb, I thought that they would be too short to use on a 4dr.

As far as I know, even though the 4-door is longer, they use the same chassis, so I would assume that the Si cables would work.

Back