1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rear drums

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by sinezter, Aug 16, 2007.

1. sinezter

sinezter New Member

ok i just replaced my rear drum brakes (not fun at all)... but i relised befor and after i put the new pads on that my rear right tire does brake at all... i pull up the e-brake and only the rear left tire locks up... what do you think it could be, i kno the brakes are installed right, and i connected the brake line but it doesnt do anything... any ideas? thx

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

not adjusted correctly?

3. sinezter

sinezter New Member

uhmm, well thats a posibility, but i don kno how to ajust them? how do you do that?

4. sinezter

sinezter New Member

ok well its worse then i thought... i changed the back brakes and no i have NO brakes....only the rear right is working, but the other rear isnt adjusting right... and the fronts dont seem to be working ether, i need help on this as soon as posible... the brake pedal isnt even stiff... it only stiffens up when i pump them, then it goes back to soft... plz i need help with this soon...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

air in the lines?

bad master cyl?

leaking anywhere?

6. sinezter

sinezter New Member

well im going to bleed the lines 2day, and i dont think there are any leaks... and if that dosnt work then i gess it is the master cylinder or power booster?... but how could those have gone bad? all i did was replace the back brakes

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted