rear drums

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

ok i just replaced my rear drum brakes (not fun at all)... but i relised befor and after i put the new pads on that my rear right tire does brake at all... i pull up the e-brake and only the rear left tire locks up... what do you think it could be, i kno the brakes are installed right, and i connected the brake line but it doesnt do anything... any ideas? thx

ok well its worse then i thought... i changed the back brakes and no i have NO brakes....only the rear right is working, but the other rear isnt adjusting right... and the fronts dont seem to be working ether, i need help on this as soon as posible... the brake pedal isnt even stiff... it only stiffens up when i pump them, then it goes back to soft... plz i need help with this soon...

Last edited:
well im going to bleed the lines 2day, and i dont think there are any leaks... and if that dosnt work then i gess it is the master cylinder or power booster?... but how could those have gone bad? all i did was replace the back brakes

Back