Rear "L" Shaped Bracker?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowRider

Hi. I am putting a b18 in my 94 civic. The engine is from a 97 integra. I bought the rear L bracket from a 94-00 integra and it fits in the back but where the bracket mounts to the mount on the firewall area. It has like a 2 inch gap on the right side. What should I do about that. I hope that this is enough deskription I dont know any other way to describe it. Thanks

Originally posted by SlowRider@Mar 30 2005, 03:18 PM
Hi. I am putting a b18 in my 94 civic. The engine is from a 97 integra. I bought the rear L bracket from a 94-00 integra and it fits in the back but where the bracket mounts to the mount on the firewall area. It has like a 2 inch gap on the right side. What should I do about that. I hope that this is enough deskription I dont know any other way to describe it. Thanks
[post=480811]Quoted post[/post]​

For me its not andi kinda of have an idea but at the same time dont know wtf your talking about. Restate it or maybe some ne else know what you mean. Its hard to get your point across in typed letters some times isint it.......

Hmm. Umm The rear lower motor mount uses a L bracket that the motor mounts to and the transmision mounts to. Well the part that the L attaches to on the firewall. It is shaped like a normal motor mount. Seems to be to skinny and there is like a 2 inch gap in between the L bracket and the mount itself. Yes it is very hard to describe with words..

No. I didnt. I asked what one I needed and everyone said to use one from a 94-00 integra so that is what I got. So what ine should I use for a 97 b18b1 in a 94 civic? Thanks

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 30 2005, 06:41 PM
94+ Integra :p
[post=480922]Quoted post[/post]​

:D you got screwed lol, naw just call umm and tell them it the wrong part or take it and compare it to another 94+ to make sure.

YOU PROBABLY GOT THE LS BRACKET AND YOU NEED A GSR BRACKET THATS WHY ITS TWO INCHES BIGGER YOU NEED THE GSR BRACKET MAN.

Back