Rear seat fitment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ericL

Integra rear seats ('94-97 or the gen prior to that) fit in a 92-95 civic coupe?

I did...and
"The error returned was:
Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show."

you posted this in the wrong subforum as well :wink:

it should be in the Interior section.

I put 95 GSR cloth in 95 coupe, there is a big gap between the backs of the seats and the bottoms of the seats.
You have to peel the old seat cover off from the civic rear seat and put the integra foam and pins on the civic seat frame.
It takes about an hour to get all the "O pins" separated... i wouldn't do it again...
I love my front seats though :)

you need the 2dr bottom section and the 4dr top section... and what you have to do to make the bottom line up i have no idea.. search honda-tech.com.. i'm sure there is a write up on it

Quoted post[/post]]
you need the 2dr bottom section and the 4dr top section... and what you have to do to make the bottom line up i have no idea.. search honda-tech.com.. i'm sure there is a write up on it
for the integra seats into a civic i heard the exact opposite:
4dr integra rear bottom cushion with the 2dr integra backs.. i am waiting for my mom to make a long thin black pillow to fill the gap. :)

i may have it mixed up.. i know the 2dr top and bottom will fit an EG with slight modification to the bottom portion.. in the coupe.. i'm pretty sure it what i said, but then again.. i dont own a coupe and haven't researched it..

Back