Reason #482 To Turbo Your Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Today I went for a nice ride after putting my new MSD cap and Acura Rotor on my car and rewired the MSD stuff anywho I was going down RT4 going 65ish slowly passing people in the slow lane Im the only person in the fast lane but I see some white truck closing in on me so I pull to the slow lane and let them pass and look over as they do and its filled with 3 girls... Hmmmmm =) hehehe btw it was a white xtream with aftermarket hood
they look over to me as they pass by they had their windows down hmmmm I think I can have some fun with this
so I keep I catch up with them and at this time Im about up to their bed I shit to 4th.... no not good enough then to 3rd I rev match it so its not loud or speeding up yet just keeping it around 6-6.5K then..... I hit it as soon as I do my open dump tube opens up in the girl in the passenger seat just flips out "as if she saw a 2 foot spider" hands arms body all fliping out I scared the shit outta her! lol..... I was laughing for a good 2-3 mins keep in mind I went from pretty quiet to a hurts your ear loud right next to them lol

back in the day I asked about what it would my open dump tube would sound like and as Joe from tempest told said...... "it sounds like all hell breaks loose!" and that it does!

then after that I had a real nice drive went around 495 and saw a nice light blue S2000 with temp tags still on it I cought up then slowed down next to the guy gave him a thumbs up he smiled and then I tried to get him to go... no go... so I just left his ass

I can't wait to spank an S2000 but so far none have wanted to run
if only he wanted to run today... just think about how bad he would feel about his brand new baby lol

P.S

is the light blue a new color for 2003? I've never seen it before and I see S2000s almost every day

gray/black/yellow/white never blue

Jeff

i want to bee cool like Jeff.
not only am i going to boost my car and scare hot chicks away, im going to sign my name, and then hit enter 50 times

brian

I whupped up on an S2000 in my BUSTED ass turbo having hatch... FahQue, Jeffie ;)

Anyway, you shoulda gotten those digits, busta!

And yes, the blue color was new for 2002.

-Jody

Brian you with me when I say I would rather scare the shit outta them =) I did however play with them for the next 10 or so mins driving to where we were going but at the end of the trip they went left and I went stright to chase after the S2000 girls suck...... Im tried of their crap so why bother wasting my time with 3 girls 1 was in the back way to young the other two I never really got a good look at their faces other then dark hair and atlest over 16 and not fat=) but chances are.... we pull over then I get to check them out and.... well I find out they look like brian but with longer hair :puke: it happens.... I've run into one to many blondes in preludes that I go woohoo for pull up next to look over and............ nasty....

lets do a poll

pull over some girls to talk that have dark hair are normal size and in a S10 with faces that you can't really see

OR

Race and KILL an S2000 with temp tags so it was freash from the dealer =)

I don't know about you but most guys I know that love cars would take racing over girls anyday
girls suck and you can find a new one everywhere

cars well... ok same story but atlest I can turn it off

and B I have no idea why the spaces are there

Jeff

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 6 2003, 02:11 PM
lol.

On another note, brain is a big asshole.

yeah, he's always trying to take over the world.

Back