Recent Photos of My EK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 1 2003, 01:23 PM-->
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 30 2003, 07:04 PM
ek9r
@Sep 30 2003, 06:55 PM
the wing is a jdm ctr.
QUOTE (rixXxceboy @ Sep 30 2003, 12:13 PM)
BLINGDIGGITY!!!!
yea i cleaned up the engine bay a little before i took the pics.
glad you guys like how shes turning out ;)

looks nice y0! :thumbsup:

actually, i was referring to the blinding bling on the strut bar in that one pic B)

i actually was about to comment on your " BLINGDIGGITY!!!! ", but i figured that it was teh strut bar too...so i kept my mouth shut... <_<

VERY sweet car... saw a stock one of those Silver EK's the other day and commented to a buddy of mine how much I'd like to build one...

That sticker is da shit... Had to sound it out... thought it was a JDM tuner shop or something just from the "www.yoshi" part. ;)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 2 2003, 04:41 AM
VERY sweet car... saw a stock one of those Silver EK's the other day and commented to a buddy of mine how much I'd like to build one...

That sticker is da shit... Had to sound it out... thought it was a JDM tuner shop or something just from the "www.yoshi" part. ;)

im thinking about painting it CW. But i like it in silver too.
that sticker started as a joke between me and a friend cause he was always telling people that their shit was slow. Now a bunch of my friends have put them on their cars and we all drive around together and just fuck with people, and make lots of noise.

Back