Redbull Air Race

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Windsor is right across the river from Detroit. It's been here a few years now I think and I always think it would be kinda cool to go see, but I've never done it.

Not sure where else it's held in the US though. Seems like mostly an international type thing.

I didnt really need another excuse to head back up to Windsor but another one cant hurt. I may have to go up there for the next one.

Ahh yes, the great city of Windsor.

Every 19 year old American's favorite city. Home of 19 year old drinking, bars open till 4, and totally nude strip clubs.

I know it well. Or did.

Yup, The Aardvark was my favorite bar, and Cheetahs for the strip club. Had a good time when I was 20. Now that Im legally able to drink here its just a trip the group of friends I went with the last time want to make out of nostalgia.

The Red bull air races are always awesome to watch. On tv or in person, lucky that your close enough to check this out one day. I would have to make a trip to just watch it.

Back