Relisted eBay Items that didn't Sell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corner light is on ebay...cargo cover will be on there today...front speaker brackets as well...sorry people, i had to post everything on ebay, i needed these parts sold and sold asap...the starting bid prices on ebay are either much cheaper than what i posted here, or the same amount

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow@Jul 24 2004, 08:49 AM
corner light is on ebay...cargo cover will be on there today...front speaker brackets as well...sorry people, i had to post everything on ebay, i needed these parts sold and sold asap...the starting bid prices on ebay are either much cheaper than what i posted here, or the same amount
[post=367537]Quoted post[/post]​

Well you DID have some of those parts sold. Good luck reselling them.

i cant do a buy it now because my ebay rating isnt 10 or above...in order to do BuyItNow option, a seller must have a rating of 10 or more...it wont take me long to get it...either put the item on watch and bid on it the last minute, or bid now and hope you win for the starting price...thats all i can say

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow@Jul 23 2004, 02:36 PM
CRX Si stock corner light -- starting big @ $5

CRX Si stock muffler -- starting bid @ $25

CRX Si seats with sliders -- starting bid @ $100

CRX Si door panels with speaker grilles -- starting bid @ $75

CRX Si carpet with floor mats -- starting bid @ $75

CRX Si wheels with Yokohama 420YK tires -- starting bid @ $125

Happy Bidding people. I had these items posted for sale on this board, but at a much higher price. If you're interestd, click on the link and bid away.
[post=367366]Quoted post[/post]​

THERE IS LESS THAN AN HOUR ON SOME OF MY ITEMS...I HAVE A TOTAL OF 9 LISTINGS...PLEASE VISIT www.ebaymotors.com go to SEARCH BY SELLER, type in ExplicitSnow...this will bring up all my listings...Thank you people

Back