Remember nintendo???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah it is pretty cool. I found it on this other froum i visit. It will keep me busy for hours coming up in class next week :D

screw you too, hippy! for making me think you had the best links evar. now, i'm stuck with finding my old school systems and hooking them up.

thanks, asshole. :p

:lmao:

dammit it worked fine a minute ago. let me try and find a new link <_<

edit - sorry for getting your hopes up. It did work. But i will buy all of you some french cries and a whamburger if it will help out any :p

Do a google search for "jnes". it is a nintendo emulator and you can find roms(games) out there too. I downloaded it just to play tecmo superbowl.
If i find a link, i will post it.

its in the most recent entensity.net FFL's. i found it yesterday, but was too lazy to post it for all you guys

i got it to load it up, but good lord its slow as molasses....and im on cable!!

Your avatar rules. I used to spend hours playing that damn game. laugh.gif

Yeah that game is fun but i suck at it and always get my ass kicked.
one of my favorite videos has that kungfu guy in it. i think it is called nintendo happy hour and found on albinoblacksheep.com or that other site that is like it.

Originally posted by b16coupe@Jan 25 2005, 10:12 PM
Your avatar rules. I used to spend hours playing that damn game. laugh.gif

Yeah that game is fun but i suck at it and always get my ass kicked.
one of my favorite videos has that kungfu guy in it. i think it is called nintendo happy hour and found on albinoblacksheep.com or that other site that is like it.
[post=451444]Quoted post[/post]​

I think youre talking about the bit from www.thelonelyisland.com

Back