Remember that Sable I was talking about....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Yea, well the SHO motor fell through and he couldn't find a 24V. So we went to the junkyard and got a used motor for 100 bucks. I helped him pull the motor and swapped in the new one. Turned out it had a bent valve so we went back to the junkyard and got a head for 40 bucks. We pulled the old one apart and I swapped the valve.

I had to go to work, so I left him with it half apart. Apparently, he doesn't know how or didn't know he had to time the OHV V6. He decided to just throw it back together and now has a MAJOR valve tap.

I told him, I'm done helping him, cause he's a dick to work with and doesn't know jack shit, not to mention the hours of work it would be to do that bitch all over. He had it towed to his local mechanic who quoted him a good $650 to repair his shit.

Now his gf called me 10 mins ago, asking me to come up. He's getting ANOTHER motor. If it weren't for his gf pleading me to help him, because she too knows how hard he is to work with and he's gonna loose his job if he doesn't get his shit fixed, I wouldn't even think about it...that and the free weed.

There is no fricken way I'm gonna break into this motor. I'll sit there and watch him do it while smoking a fatty, instructing before I do that again, maybe it's because it's 2 days later.

Now I have to go help this kid AGAIN. This is the 4th car I've helped this kid put a motor in and I'm getting pretty tired of doing it.

I'm seriously about to......

There's a long story I was about to post about it yestersay. Their kids are the only thing holding me back.

Yeah, kids are the last thing you need. :mrgreen:

No, seriously charge him for you time. I did a ton of work for this ricer kid I knew from work. He lived in the projects and didn't have tools, a jack, or experience for that matter. Charge money upfront. Never wait till the job is done. I've made close to $400 by installing a CAI, some headlights, a radio, a new set of pads and rotors, and some ghey-ass tailights.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, kids are the last thing you need. :mrgreen:

No, seriously charge him for you time. I did a ton of work for this ricer kid I knew from work. He lived in the projects and didn't have tools, a jack, or experience for that matter. Charge money upfront. Never wait till the job is done. I've made close to $400 by installing a CAI, some headlights, a radio, a new set of pads and rotors, and some ghey-ass tailights.

too late.

But as for charging him, yea maybe I'll charge him a little bit. I've known the kid for years, I just have a really hard time working with him. He THINKS he knows what he's doing, but doesn't.

I remember him looking at the crank the other day, he was under the car and he starts talking about 2 and 4 stroke engines. I'm like what thew hell are you talking about. He said "You need to know this shit to put the head on"...

I just nodded, walked inside and smoked a bowl with his gf.

she's sorta a milf, not TOO bad.

FUCK that sable. That car sucks and has plastic stabablizer bar mounts and crappy bushings. A crappy cramped engine, drive axles that are a bitch to get out, actually I never got them out, I popped them out of the trans because the ball joint wouldnt break loose.

bottom line....fords suck and are designed poorly.

yes and that motor is a bitch in the FWD version. It got stuck on everything and some things are just a bitch to get to.

Are you happy with that motor? I hope your truck is stick or at least has a better trans, because that motor is dissappointingly slow.

Quoted post[/post]]
yes and that motor is a bitch in the FWD version. It got stuck on everything and some things are just a bitch to get to.

Are you happy with that motor? I hope your truck is stick or at least has a better trans, because that motor is dissappointingly slow.

and the transmission are known for their inability to hold together

Quoted post[/post]]

it aint too bad in my truck. and yeah mine is a 5 speed. im hoping next year to drop in a 302 but if not, theres a supercharger for my engine im also liking. who knows. im just glad my truck runs :)

yea that piece of shit broke down again. I'm not helping that motherfucker either. How is he going to automatically blow that shit up liek 2 weeks later, or how ever longi t was.

Back