rented a garage-- pics :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Well, i decided to rent myself a garage....
I opened the door, and whats inside it...?

aaz.jpg

and then, i wokoe up

I thought you were finally going to show something aobut moving your engine to a place where you could work on your car, and progress got underway....

What the HELL was I thinking?!?! :blink:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 28 2003, 12:45 AM
I thought you were finally going to show something aobut moving your engine to a place where you could work on your car, and progress got underway....

What the HELL was I thinking?!?! :blink:

:werd:
you're a fucking tease, when are you EVER going to put that motor in your FREAKIN car?

next weekend im starting.

i will own a 240 tomorrow... i will have a daily driver.

im going to the VT meet this weekend, so this weekend is shot.

hang in there guys :) shes a comin

well mother fucking DMV. the title isn't here yet.... 240 is on hold till that happens... sl is on hold till i have transportation :(

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 28 2003, 10:30 AM
Why can't you drive the slo?

how am i going to work on it if im driving it? :bash:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2003, 05:03 AM
next weekend im starting.

i will own a 240 tomorrow... i will have a daily driver.

im going to the VT meet this weekend, so this weekend is shot.

hang in there guys :) shes a comin

I have heard next week, next month, next year for the last 3 years. :bs:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2003, 09:14 AM
well mother fucking DMV. the title isn't here yet.... 240 is on hold till that happens... sl is on hold till i have transportation :(

You made it sound like you have no car in this post, like something is wrong with the honda.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Aug 28 2003, 11:54 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 28 2003, 09:14 AM

You made it sound like you have no car in this post, like something is wrong with the honda.

There's no fucking way something is wrong with the Honda!

He's probably got it up on jackstands and won't get out of his computer chair long enough to put the wheels back in it and lower it :lol:

I am loving the Skyline.

But yeah, I think he is trying to say, he needs a car to drive while his sol is up on jackstands.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Aug 28 2003, 07:14 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 28 2003, 11:54 PM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 28 2003, 09:14 AM
well mother fucking DMV.  the title isn't here yet....  240 is on hold till that happens...  sl is on hold till i have transportation :(

He's probably got it up on jackstands and won't get out of his computer chair long enough to put the wheels back on it

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Back