Renter's insurance?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Call tom nye at the Nye agency in bristol.

My renters insurance is 8 bucks a month, which carries 15k in insurance, of course broken down into the categories.. I think it's either a 100 or 500 deductible.

B I know your mom has a hook up on auto insurance but you might want to look outside of that.

I have state farm and from having everything insured with them from 2 cars 1 bike, 2 health insurance plans, and renters insurance I have kick ass discounts.

A lot of companies have cheaper insurance for my 350Z however when I add everything up I by far save money using state farm having everything on the same policy since each thing I adds makes my discount % go up.

I pay $154 a year. but save X many dollars on my autos policy so its no where near that high.

Do keep in mind if you get $20,000 worth of coverage that IS NOT for a single item/items of the same type. you will need to pay more if you want a single item to have higher coverage.

20K means

2500 worth of A&V
2500 worth of comptuer
5000 worth of random shit like your chars/tables.
2500 worth of coins, gold, silver...
2500 worth of........

When you add everything up it comes to 20K worth of coverage. read the fine print.

I pay more to have $5K coverage worth of computer stuff (music keyboard and sound stuff) VS the standard $2500 If my keyboard is stolen it's worth $2800.00 if I left it at the standard coverage they would only cut me a check for $2500.00 after I pay my $500.00 deductable. Anything else related to my computer was stolen (what my keyboard fell under) I wouldnt get a dime for it. That's why I bumped my base limits up in areas I feel would be pushing it.

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't smoke inside anyway... the reason its more is cu lazy fucks fall asleep on the couch with a cig hanging out of their mouth. lol burning down the house... i got a porch to go out on and i'll have my coffe can butt tray soon enough :p

Danby seems to only insure vermont????

oops, typo. make that Danbury insurance

Back