replica ITR rear strut bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I just installed an ebay replica ITR rear strut tower bar in my 5th gen sedan last night and am incredibly pleased with my $25 investment.....
I put in a real ITR front bar a few weeks ago but I didn't want to shell out the cash for the JDM rear one because I'm not sure if it is going to be getting in the way of my cargo at all (still a daily driver)
but after installing it and driving around last night... it is going to take some pretty important cargo for me to take that thing out

a. because it was a pain in the ass to put in because ebay shit isn't exactly up to the production standards or eom honda and shit just wasn't lining up right
b. the thing eliminated 99% of all noise coming from the rear of my car as well as smoothing out the ride overall

so overall the quality of the bar is pretty low (expected for the price) but the bar is still pretty stiff. It's a pain to install because all the bolts don't quite line up (gotta put some elbow grease into the install).
but all that doesn't matter because it makes the overall driving experience much better and looks pretty cool too (I left the retarded "typeR" sticker off of it because it surely isn't "typeR" in any way)

:cliffs:
if you are looking for an effective and inexpensive mod... this is it, and it would make a good stocking stuffer too :thumbsup:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2003, 01:03 AM
cool

that's what I thought,
I just can't believe that the rear ITR rear bar that costs 5 times as much is going to be 5 times better.... or even for that matter make my car 5 times more JDM :lol:

IMO: I'm happy with the cheapo bar and I had money left over to buy a badly needed new battery (got an optima) I left my lights on last week when I was filling up with gas and allmost drained the battery in 5 minutes

Back