Reputable Engine Swap Store???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

Post some shops that sell JDM Motors I would like to see!!!
Only put up the Reputable ones that dont screw people over!

:worthy: :worthy: JHP USA :worthy: :worthy:

haven't you ever read any other threads? like 2/3 of ALL threads on here talk about hmotorsonline.com

Hmotorsonline.com is good shit. I got my b16 from steve, and its a really healthy good engine. I've heard only good about them from others, I think all the mods of hondaswap can attest to the quality of HMO.

i got my motor from ismael at jspec autosports. the site is www.jspecautosports.com . i have no complaints really but my motor not in my car im rebuilding it to be safe. my water jackets are all corroded but what do u expect when getting a 15 year old motor from a japanese junkyard.

HMotorsonline. Clean engine that runs great. Excellent customer service and got my motor 4 days after I ordered it.

Originally posted by jdmracer@Jan 25 2005, 06:37 AM
i got my motor from ismael at jspec autosports. the site is www.jspecautosports.com . i have no complaints really but my motor not in my car im rebuilding it to be safe. my water jackets are all corroded but what do u expect when getting a 15 year old motor from a japanese junkyard.
[post=451012]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? I hope you didn't pay much there was no corrosion in mah obd1 b16 :shrug2:

Back