Retarded deal on Samsung 17" LCD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, this is only luke warm... Tiger Direct has a TON of 19" LCD's for under $200. Granted most have rebates.... but a 19" LCD for $129!?!?!?

now if i could only find a 19" Widescreen Touchpanel LCD... I REALLY need to find a source for one for work... Like... BAD.

You're right, that is a retarded deal. You'd be a retard if you bought it :laugh:

you are joking... but i am serious... We have software that is made to run at 1280x1024... And it displays an image of the machinery on the screen... And is touchscreen... Which is fine when the machine is 30 ft long... But when its 60ft long and you need to fit it in the same space, the stations of the machine you have to touch are REALLY TINY lol... And a widescreen would stretch it to a different resolution and make more space.

Well how about this...

I got a REDICULOUS deal on this, it's an HP but for the price I got it, it was WELL worth it.

DSC00044.jpg

$1,299 retail price

$115, my price, no I'm not missing any numbers, it works perfect and I pick up my neighbors wireless signals, I have 4 unsecured wireless networks. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
you are joking... but i am serious... We have software that is made to run at 1280x1024... And it displays an image of the machinery on the screen... And is touchscreen... Which is fine when the machine is 30 ft long... But when its 60ft long and you need to fit it in the same space, the stations of the machine you have to touch are REALLY TINY lol... And a widescreen would stretch it to a different resolution and make more space.

I'm not joking... given I had the money for displays like that, I'd rock three of them. Of course with that kind of scratch I'd have a dual proc, dual core Opteron system on my desk.

One can dream.

Oh so would I... They aren't as bad as one would think... 19" Touchscreen LCD's I think we are paying $500-$600 a piece for.

Back