1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reverse glow gauges

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by dirt817, May 23, 2004.

1. dirt817

dirt817 Member

I have an 89 crx hf that i want to put reverse glow gauges in. All the gauges that are for an 89 have the seatbelt warning between the temp and fuel gauges, which mine doesn't have. The 90-91 glow gauges have the same layout, but are the dimension different? Basically what I'm asking is, can I use gauges designed for the 90-91? If not, will a 90-91 SI cluster fit without modification?

2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

you need a new cluster cover and then the 90-91 will fit in with little modification, oh and there is a company that makes gauages covers for the 88-89, I think it is pro car parts or something along that line. I have been wanting to get a set for a while as I love white guage faces.

3. dirt817

dirt817 Member

Its no problem finind them for the 88-89, but the only ones without the seatbelt warning in the middle are ugly IMO. I was just going to get a cheapy ebay set for like $30. Oh well, I'll figure something out....

4. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted