Revised motor mounts for 88-91 preludes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludeachris

Has anyone swapped any of these motors into an 88-91 prelude? I want poly-urethane motor mounts for a B-series engine. Place racing has them for an h22 into an 88-91 lude' but I haven't heard good things(I don't want an h22 swap because of the weight difference). If somone has the specs for the engine angles, motor mounts, or lower block mount locations I'd like to have a machine shop fabricate a few. Someone help the man who wants to be rid of the weak jdm b20a. :blink:

i haven't seen this done anywhere- I haven't looked in a while but when i had my prelude i was constantly on the look out for swaps- I almost think your best bet might be to buy some pistons and rods and boost the A5 that you have in there now- but i guess that's just IMO- in the long run though, after the custom fabrication of mounts and the changeover shift linkage you still won't be making a ton more power- a good amount of people have had success boosting their b20a5 and making decent numbers- i dunno, just a consideration

Back