rex!!! i want it!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that looks like a real good deal, personally unless I had a motor, ecu, harness, trans to go in it I would pass. Or you could pick it up and try to flip it. but that's just my opinion

Looks like a better starting point than what you've got, more performance potential anyway. hopefully the pictures are just bad though cause that paint looks like rattlecan :\

it is a whole lot better starting point than what i have and if i get it ill order a b series from hmotors when i get the money then an ecu then ill be ready to go it already has the mounts and axles and i think ill have more power and less money and time than in my little prelude

im pretty sure im going to trade him, the miles scare him a little though he says on mine, but i think he likes that mine runs

that is wayyyyyy better than that pos prelude. engines are cheap. paint and body will rape you.

FML! i cant get it cuz he has to have it gone tonight and its about an hour and a half drive and i cant go get it!!!! im pissed now... back to searching... :tfg:

one thing that always scared me is when people want it gone by that night or within 2 days. because it just makes you think...why so soon? Maybe I'm just to paranoid at times but still. like if I was selling a car I never really put a dead line on it

this is what he claimed... that it was at his friends house, and his friends grandma was freaking out about it being there. but idk.

so somebody wants to trade me a 93 hatch (my favorite civic ever) lol says it runs but burns oil. it has a 1.5 sohc not sure on what series... what would it be?

engine doesn't matter if you are going to swap it. if it's a super clean shell it's worth about $500-$1000 depending on condition.

well NOW he wont do it because of the miles on mine. im just gonna sell it and go from there.

Back