Rhd Hb For Sale.....again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K HERE GOES AGAIN... body work is done and its painted and its registered...

92 SI HB with RHD JDM frontend conversion...

Exterior:
-Just painted Escalade pearl white, Its a 3 stage paint job and anybody shop knows these are most expensive paint jobs due to more materials used and more experience needed to paint a 3 stage...Outside and jambs are all painted just not under the hood...
-Moldings and door handles are fully shaved, it was all done right and handles were all welded...
-CF Mugen Style front lip
-JDM foglights
-Fiber Images CF hood
-Brand new front windshield
-Wings west RS Lip Kit
-Spoon style upper CF wing
-JDM Stanley headlights, Vision corners and JDM side markers

Interior:
-JDM dash
-Amber clock JDM
-JDM Climate Controls, lights up amber and everything works
-Integra grey cloth seats
-Black JDM audio console
-Clarion CD player with Clarion CD changer
-All door panels and side plastics are black dash is grey, I was going to buy grey JDM plastics, but you can if you buy it and sell black plastics...

Underhood:
-Stock D16Z6, dont know exact mileage
-Polished Focuz Header
-I put a Del Sol shifter on the single slam shftlinkage, it basically makes a stck short shifter.
-JDM blue EG6 engine badge
-JDM oil change stickers on core support
-I will give you Mugen style strut bar and stock JDM strutbar
-Depending on offers, I also have a B16A shortblock with .25 over CTR pistons with about 40K on rebuild and a B16 head minus cams and dist..everything else on head is complete...You would just need tranny and misc crap to put in the B series swap...

Suspension and brakes:
-Full 2000 SI Disc brakes with only about 28K on them
-Tokico Blue struts
-Skunk2 coilovers
-5Zigen exhaust with 2 1/4 custom piping..

The car is Registered in oregon, has temporary trip permit, I can get one more before it needs to go through DEQ. This was my year long buildup. I work abut 45 miles from my house and the drive everyday wll trash the car. I dont wanna see my car get torn up. I have driven it downtown and to work several times. The engine rusn well sometimes and not very well others, I dont know anything about motors except from what my friends tell me..The car IS RECONSTRUCTED TITLE in OREGON...The car turned out hella clean and is one of nicest hb's in Portland area...I might take some trades but they have to be hella nice, also am looking for a nicer streetbike to ride to and from work on since its all highway miles...But let me know what you have to offer as trades or offer for cash, NO LOWBALLING OFFERS..LOW OFFERS WONT EVEN BE CONSIDERED OR EMAILED BACK.I have alot into this car and I know this car is one of a kind around here...Definately could win some shows with some easy bolt on work...
EMAIL ME FOR PICS civiconroids@comcast.net

Heres one pic, if you click link and it doesn't work..copy linkand put in address bar and it will take you to pic...Any questions PM me..thanks

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31958/0.jpg

you gotta post at least how much you are asking for. this might be the reason no body wanted to buy your car in the first place. just a thought though

You are kinda right, but thats why it says make offer in my ad... Anyone who knows anything about Hondas and the aftermarket stuff that I added to it should know about how much the car would be worth... I was asking 4500 for my hb before it was painted and I was offered aot of different things..Mostly for trades, but this time i am selling it because I want cash...I found a BMW I am really interested in and need cash to buy it... The person who most likely buys or is interested in my car will be kinda specific with what they want and SHOULD know how much its worth when they make their offers...but in a way you are right...I was asking 4500 for it not running and not registered and not painted with a damaged 1/4 panel...So anyone who reads: You can figure things out from there...Thanks

hey man my buddie here in socal is very interested he will give u 4500 cash for it and he will pay for a flight back up to where ur at my buddy is willing to drive up to northern CA to pick up the car if u can drive a little bit down to northern CA its a 9 hr drive north for us so he wants the car pretty bad and he has cash one hand and he will pay for you to get a ride back home to oregon..so let me know man he is really interested

sorry I work too much and am to busy too bust to do all that traveling....I also want more than 4500$ for it...I was offered 4500$ when it was primered and not registered and shit.....and how am I taking a loss on it?...I got it painted to help it sell better and now its a running driving car, so I dont know quite what you mean but theres no way I can take a loss on this car....It is like almost impossible to not sell this car now and I have already been offered 6K for it, he is just trying to coem up with the money....Anyone who has cash first then let me know...but other than that if you are not interested in buying my car then plz dont post on my ad...I want to keep misc crap off my ad and just keep posts to people interested....LESS CLUTTER!!!!!! Thanks

hey.. i would have done bought the car before it was painted for the 4,500 he was aking.. only bad thing is that i am in ohio... with everything this car has on it, is well worth 7,000.. car has a fresh paint job with a lot of clean lookin shaveings.. with the rhd conversion it is well worth the 7g's... all it needs is a decent set of wheels and maybe a slightly bigger swap if desired.. but the car looks great..

Im giving a B16A longblock basically with the car...the head just needs cams and a distributor, you would just need to find a tranny and the misc swap stuff...SO theres the swap right there pretty much...I want to sell this car so I can buy a car I found...

Also my friends dad has a semi and my friend said for alot cheaper than a normal transport would cost I could have this car shipped..He drives to the East Coast all the time and then comes back to west coast...I would really like to sell this car tho...

Here is pics BTW
s3e8a49b35c3bb.jpg

s3e8a4a8a17e0d.jpg

s3e8a4cb891f1c.jpg

s3e8a4d2768aa3.jpg

s3e8a4ddc17e0d.jpg

Dan is there a way you can make those pics a lil smaller on the post..they are huge..Like 1/4 of the sizes..Thanks for postin some of my pics....Appreciate it...

jeezus kenny, shhhhh you are cluttering up the post with unneeded talk. =)
Turn on AIM ya retard. lol
Il work on the pics

lol..its cool...I got the frontend from a place in WA almost to Canada..Its called JDM engine Dynamics....I know a few more places to get them too..If interested email me or PM me and I can give you more info....BTW my car is only up to 6500$...Anybody????

Back