1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RI: 92 Integra LS FS, Parts or Fix...GSR Rims w/ n

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by xxxmikenicexxx, Aug 17, 2005.

1. xxxmikenicexxx

xxxmikenicexxx Senior Member

2. xxxmikenicexxx

TTT...this a great deal, as I said it is coming with the rims with new tires which are a $400 item alone, so you get the car for next to nothing for an excellent parts car or a fixer-upper...needs to be towed out ASAP...send me some emails!!!

3. xxxmikenicexxx

Cars needs to be gone yesterday! Youre basically buying the rims and getting a parts car/fixer-upper for $400 extra!!! Thats OBO....I know someone is interested!

4. xxxmikenicexxx

Will sell car alone, asking $400 OBO for car if it is gone by this weekend!!!

5. xxxmikenicexxx

Alright, car NEEDS to be gone by this weekend or very soon thereafter...anyone who is interested and can have it towed and gone by then let me know we can work out a VERY, VERY low price if you just take this car out of my friends yard!!! email me and lets get talking!

6. xxxmikenicexxx

Shes leaving for school, car NEEDS to be gone, very reasonable price, email me and I will give you my cell # or directions or whatnot, just need to do this sale!! xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com

7. xxxmikenicexxx

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted