RI: Huge Deal for NEW ENGLANDERS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Ive decided Id rather be done with selling seperate parts due to the fact it will take forever and I need money now (but I will continue to do so if this deal doesnt work ), so I am offering a huge deal to New Englanders. If someone wants to come and pick up the whole lot of parts (list found at link below), they can get a great deal and/or even sell the parts seperately themselves.

I am asking $200 for everything, and I am DEFINITELY willing to entertain offers as I just want my garage cleaned out!!! I also wouldnt mind trades, trades + cash, or trades and Ill pay cash (depends on what it is). Theres a list of things Im looking for below.

Please, someone just help me out and buy this stuff!!!! I may have to end up parting out still, so if you need just one piece contact me in the other post. I also have pics of just about everything. If you have any questions or offers, please post or I can also be reached at xxxMikeNicexxx@hotmail.com.

Other post with list: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthre...;threadid=80829

I am looking for:
Many turbo parts
Performance Clutch
ARP Headstuds
Low Comp Pistons
Front Windshield
Aftermarket shifter, bushings, and knob
Any many other things, lmk what you have...

Back