1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RI: Huge Deal for NEW ENGLANDERS!!!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by xxxmikenicexxx, Jan 12, 2004.

1. xxxmikenicexxx

xxxmikenicexxx Senior Member

Ive decided Id rather be done with selling seperate parts due to the fact it will take forever and I need money now (but I will continue to do so if this deal doesnt work ), so I am offering a huge deal to New Englanders. If someone wants to come and pick up the whole lot of parts (list found at link below), they can get a great deal and/or even sell the parts seperately themselves.

I am asking $200 for everything, and I am DEFINITELY willing to entertain offers as I just want my garage cleaned out!!! I also wouldnt mind trades, trades + cash, or trades and Ill pay cash (depends on what it is). Theres a list of things Im looking for below.

Please, someone just help me out and buy this stuff!!!! I may have to end up parting out still, so if you need just one piece contact me in the other post. I also have pics of just about everything. If you have any questions or offers, please post or I can also be reached at xxxMikeNicexxx@hotmail.com.

Other post with list: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthre...;threadid=80829

I am looking for:
    Many turbo parts
    Performance Clutch
    ARP Headstuds
    Low Comp Pistons
    Front Windshield
    Aftermarket shifter, bushings, and knob
    Any many other things, lmk what you have...

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Link doesn't work.

3. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

4. xxxmikenicexxx

xxxmikenicexxx Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted