RICE SPOTTING!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just lookin at that car makes you feel gay

good question. baby blue seems to be the most popular too. must be a ghetto thang.

I was driving and saw the ugliest mirage ever so I snapped some pics and the guy chased me like 15 miles all the way to my friends shop. Then he was yelling at me about some shit when I got there. It was scary

Originally posted by Baker@Oct 9 2002, 03:01 PM
I was driving and saw the ugliest mirage ever so I snapped some pics and the guy chased me like 15 miles all the way to my friends shop. Then he was yelling at me about some shit when I got there. It was scary

That's why you have to be fast and discrete, and use a big zoom lens. :D

Originally posted by Baker@Oct 9 2002, 12:01 PM

so where's the pic?? you gonna go through all that for nothing?? LETS SEE IT

i think that some ghey people think that painting their car baby blue will make chicks want to bob on their nob

then there are the people that put flames on their cars think fire will make it go fast, fire only makes u run fast when ur back is on fire, or u can stop dorp and roll

flames are getting real popular out here. i saw some on the front of a delivery van! they are showing up mostly on pickups and pt cruisers...and whats the deal with those super-jacked-up trucks? i would think they were illegal. i saw one that a regular pickup could easily drive under.

there as accord at the the honda dealer ship thet had chrome wheels and flames on it it is real :ghey:

i was thinkin about an accord, and go rally on its ass
i talking lift kit, and like bigger tires
I think thats the only way left to be origional with a honda

Back