rice to own all rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the guy has to be doing the ebay himself just to be funny...why would you spend so much money just to be funny, imo spending more than $5 to be funny isn't worth it anymore....but then again, I mostlikely wont get as meny laughs as he will
I mean like bidding on his own shit

you guys have been SERIOUSLY behind with the ebay stuff, i can't believe you guys! :huh:

There's two videos IN the eBay ad. It just before the links to all the pics.. there's a link to the racing and a link to the "cruise night" parking lot scene...

Funny stuff.

I love the vid when it show's him drag. 20.11 sec. 1/4. What makes it even better, is that his 0-60 is almost the same time. He finished at 66 mph.

damn, i need a racing tach like that. No wonder my Auto Gauge sux, it only has 1 needle and the RPM's max out at 10k instead of 12.

this is the 3rd time this car has shown up on here.

Wasn't B even photochopped into a picture with that same exact car? :D :D

for some reason e-bay is firewalled from my work computer. I assume this is the grey EF civic with plywood parts and tons of stickers? Someone put a pic in this thread so I can see it! :(

Back