Riding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sake

s3eb06a61aaeea.jpg

the best pic i ever had taken of me ...i got better pics of my bro. kinda hard to get good pics like this when ur rippin up a back road .... so my hommiez gf sat on one of the corners takin pics of us ... tell me what u guys think :D

Wow, awesome pic. However, I must warn you that bikes are no joke when it comes to accidents. There's a thread around here somewhere that details E's accident on his bike a while ago. He's lucky to still be alive.

yeah i know how bad it can b ...i went down doing 80 mph once .... but if properly protected ... as u can see i am in my pic armored one piece leathers ...race boots helmet ect... u can less the chance of personal injury ... i went down doing 80 mph around a corner ... and yes i was lucky i just got a bruise .... face shield completely ripped off my helmet ...twisted my sub frame ... tore both mirrors off the bike broke shifter and brake levers [both] shattered front ferring, and lots of other shit ..... be careful guys .... i had help from a lot of experienced racers to learn how to ride this way :D

nice bro...i would be shitting in my pants if any part of my body touched the ground on a bike...I had a bike: ate it doing 10 mph...it hurt, i sold it...hehe

One of my friends wrecked doing about 50mph on a freeway interchange, and he was wearing full leathers and a full helmet too... not even trying anything aggressive, just going around a turn.

He was in a coma for 3-4 months, and still hasn't recovered full motor control and speech a year and a half later. At least his brain is still functioning normally (mostly)- he's still pursuing his master's in Mechanical Engineering.

Be careful out there.

nice lean
glad to see your in full gear
shit happens
no ammount of padding will protect you from the side of a truck :(
be careful

Back