Right Hand Drive Vehicles.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
over here on the jersey shore..i see alot of canadian plates. Dont understand whats so special about it but whatever. Now if i can just make a really good friend in canada. I just found a site that imports jap cars but they wont send to the us and shipping to canada for a 93 rx-7 including car was like $4500 us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

its funny how all you kids have no idea how EZ it is to Get a Jdm car Registerd and say it cost 5-10k
to get it dot approved. hahahaha

5 hours on the phone
30 mins at Dmv
$120.00 later
i have new plates and tags in my hand to go on my CTR
4 weeks later the title came in the mail.

Been Driving my 96 Ek9 now for over a year...

you must have fed them a lot of bullshit, because it's not that easy. it would be cheaper just to do a conversion.

but the better question is, why? rhd cars are a pain in the ass. i have one. i get harassed all the time about it. it even got impounded because of it. it's not worth it. but if you really want one. just do a conversion. it's not that hard.

werd. ive looked into importing cars and they do cost a lot, mainly because of the DOT approvals. if you get caught without the aforementioned "mods" done to make it complaint, your car WILL get impounded and crushed IMMEDIATELY without compensation. you will also be fined and possibly prison. bullshit? asked the guy who used to own MOTOREX who is facing these charges.

i think you're probably like 12 and just referring to your CTR in gt3 on the ps2. also a worthy mention is that the CTR came out in 97 as 98 models. :yourafucktard:

The CRX will be legal, the Vin number will cause issues, and you'll speak to a manager.

CRX insurance documents are already on record. I imported my Nissan Micra and it was a breeze. It was registered as a "Nissan Unknown".

Also, if all else (and I mean ALL else) fails, Maine registration is your friend.

Back