Right Side Signal lights and flasher don't work. Help! (Accord exv6 2003)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jabbys

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i'm sorry if this is a trivial problem but i'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with my right turn signal(and see if I can fix it myself). The left turn signal lights and flasher in the dash seem to work fine but when i'm trying to use the righ turn signal, both signal lights on the right side do not come on and the right flasher in the dash does not come on. I checked the bulbs (front and back)and the filament(s) seems intact. When I turn on the hazard lights, only the left side lights and flasher works. I didn't think it was a fuse problem and the only one i checked was the 'HAZARD' fuse and it seemed fine. I'm not sure if there's a fuse that controls just the right side.

Is there anything else I can check (and how would i check it) myself before taking it in to the mechanic?

Thanks in advance!

its probably your electrical....if you are good at wiring you can fix it....had to do it in mine....only my whole gauge cluster didnt light up.....took me forever to figure out the wiring.....good luck though

Back