Rims>

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
ok soo a really close family friend of mine..who works at a junkyard came to my house the other day and said he got me some rims from the yard..now hes an older guy whos all about american muscle..so he brings the rims to my house and says here ya go..now i have no idea what these are off originally but at the yard they were on a crx..they look like prelude wheels to me..and yes they were painted black..used to polished aluminum??can someone help me out

Attachments

• rim.jpg
    rim.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 137
yea its a shitty cell pic and theyre dirty..they look exactly like oem 96 lude wheels...but im not sure i thought they had a diff lug size civic=4x100 and accord/prelude=4x113..

Well, if they were installed on a CRX they're not Prelude wheels because they have a different bolt pattern like you mentioned. Civic & Integra is 4x100 and the Prelude & Accord (90 and up) have 4x114.3

they kinda look like older gsr wheels but with too many spokes

possibly 90-92 integra ls wheels, i beleive i have seen them before but from what i remember they didn't have the center caps they had those big center plates like gsr sunflowers.

Back