RIP george carlin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits, seven words that changed the history of comedy forever. He will be missed. Three words he never said and I wish were not true about him: rest in peace.

:( damn. the world just got a little darker..

I just read about that before I logged on. It's a shame. Another great comic passes on. R.I.P.

:( :( :(

I heard about it on the radio as I woke up today. One of his calendars always sits on my desk (well at least until something about prostitutes and blowjobs comes up, then I gotta hide the thing).

Everytime I hear his name I think of the part from Jay and Silent Bob, where he explains "the rules of the road" and says, "Hell Ill take a shot in the mouth if it gets me a couple hundred miles." That shit is funny as hell, sucks he died.:(

I like these jokes!

Cowhand: An occupational disability common among dairy farmers.

Woodpecker: A seventeenth-century prosthetic device.

Leatherette: A short sadomasochist.

his earlier stuff was his best stuff, still even his later stuff showed him as one of the true intellectual comedic greats

his airport rant from "Jammin in New York" FTMFW

RIP Carlin

RIP you funny bastard... I loved all his stuff.

The world has lost one of the greatest comedians of this time.

Last edited:
In remembrance:

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

"If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter."

"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. "

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

"You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar."

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."

"When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?"

"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood."

"There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past."

"Who decides when the applause should die down? It seems like it's a group decision; everyone begins to say to themselves at the same time, "Well, okay, that's enough of that."

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

Last edited:
I was just watching his Box set frm the 70s on Saturday and told a girl I was going to take her to a live show.... when i heard this i was like WTF, that dude was my idle. GC for president. His skits for capitol punishment and arbotion are historical and the skit on the Gulf War...so dam funny....Im going miss him. I saw him in December at the Oakdale, he just came out with new material, and we were sort of a Pilot for it. He said it was suppose to be released in March. :( sad

Back