RIP Indian Larry

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 30 2004, 10:55 AM
Indian Larry, famous motorcycle builder, died today of a head injury as a result of doing a stunt on one of his bikes on a road in North Carolina. more info here: http://www.easyriding.net/index.asp

RIP Indian Larry
[post=383667]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I'll be god-damned.....people die when they stand on the seats of motorcycles on the highway wearing ZERO protective gear? Sucks that he died but he chose his own path.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 11:01 AM
Thank you darwin, for removing another Squid.

i have NO PITY for stupidity
[post=383669]Quoted post[/post]​

a'ight. I can respect that point of view, but when you die of lung cancer in 10 years is it alright if I dance on your grave and call you a fucking moron for smoking even though you knew the dangers of doing it? ;)

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Aug 30 2004, 09:18 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 30 2004, 11:01 AM
Thank you darwin, for removing another Squid.

i have NO PITY for stupidity
[post=383669]Quoted post[/post]​

a'ight. I can respect that point of view, but when you die of lung cancer in 10 years is it alright if I dance on your grave and call you a fucking moron for smoking even though you knew the dangers of doing it? ;)

:thumbsup:
[post=383688]Quoted post[/post]​

That is some severe ownage. :D

you also don't see my looking for pity, do you?

you'll be old, can't get a hard on, can't walk, and sit and rot... and i'll, be dead, chillen' with some angel bitches :)

sucks to lose a great bike builder... and, yes, he did choose his own path, however, if you heard anything he's said (yes, i only saw this on tv, but still) in his own words, he said 'i know the risks of what i do, and i choose to do it anyway. if i die doing a stunt, i die.' (basically)

so, even though he was 'stupid' he knew what could happen, it just finally did.

he'll be missed... in the biker world

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 11:23 AM
you don't see my looking for pity, do you?

you''l be old, get get a hard on, can't walk, and sit and rot... and i'll, be dead, chillen with some angel bitches :)
[post=383697]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you miss health class? Guy can get it up well into their 90s for the most part. :p

But you got my point. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 12:23 PM
you don't see my looking for pity, do you?

you''l be old, get get a hard on, can't walk, and sit and rot... and i'll, be dead, chillen with some angel bitches :)
[post=383697]Quoted post[/post]​

you still wont get any. :lol:

suck man. i met indian larry at a few harley shows.

a metal artisan that willl be missed for his inovation a truley fearless way of living

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 12:23 PM
you also don't see my looking for pity, do you?

you'll be old, can't get a hard on, can't walk, and sit and rot... and i'll, be dead, chillen' with some angel bitches :)

You'll probably actually be sucking down pure oxygen out of a tube, taking antibiotics for infection, and taking lots of morphine WISHING YOU had killed yourself in a faster way years before.

My grandma is dying of emphazema, and has been dying from it for over a decade. The entire time she's been sucking down oxygen from a tube living enclosed in her house wishing she could just go back in time 20 years with a shotgun.

Medicine keeps people today alive who don't want to live because doctors have to do whatever they can to keep you alive. Remember that when you are sitting in a wheel chair watching other people die from heart attacks or whatnot and you are just WISHING you were dead from all the pain you are in.

well, there are alternatives to doctors... doctors are fueled by pharmaceutical companies lining their pockets proportionate to how many scrips they write. it's rediculous. they don't care about the person, or their health. they care about getting you something to make you feel better while you're dying.

that's why i'm against it completely. i treat the WHOLE person. don't treat a symptom, it only eases the pain, and causes more problems. if you rid yourself of the root problem, all symptoms will be erased over time. it's proven, and i'll continue to prove it. this is exactly why i want to finish my courses, and tour the US and other countries... and EDUCATE others... letting them know that they don't have to suffer anymore.

if i get shit like that, i'll simply off myself.

od on heroin or something... go out high as fuck. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 30 2004, 04:31 PM

od on heroin or something... go out high as fuck. lol
[post=383860]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe... so when B goes out Cobain style.... do you think Rev will be the first to post it... or Jeffie?

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd+Aug 30 2004, 05:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 30 2004, 04:31 PM

od on heroin or something...  go out high as fuck.  lol
[post=383860]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe... so when B goes out Cobain style.... do you think Rev will be the first to post it... or Jeffie?
[post=383899]Quoted post[/post]​

That is if B even makes the news. :ph34r:

I think Jeffie would post it and I'd just laugh :p

Back